- Commercial name: Simei Diensten
- CIF / NIF: NL859301096B01
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain: https://simeidiensten.com/
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that, by sending an e-mail, you are providing your personal data to the Head of Processing SIMEI, with address at «» and e-mail address email@example.com.
1. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The data collected will be only those that you detail in your email.The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer, and do not themselves provide the user’s personal data.SIMEI, may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the Website..
- Manage the Customer Service, to respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- To manage the fulfilment, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that SIMEI, has with you.
In the event that you provide us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to provide it for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
2. LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legitimation is based on the consent you give us when using our email and sending us the information.
3. TRANSFER RECIPIENTS
We will not pass on your details to third parties, except to fulfil a legal obligation.
SIMEI, has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which it is exposed.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data
- Right to request correction or deletion (right to oblivion).
- Right to request limitation of treatment, and to oppose treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to Withdrawal of Consent
To exercise your rights you need only make a written request and accompany it with a copy of your ID card.
SIMEI, has suitable forms for this purpose. All you have to do is request them or submit your own writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.